Ramblings of a Cluttered Mind...

Cluttered mind... Cluttered house... but maybe there is hope, if I can just dump my thoughts here...

Sunday, March 4

Still working on the Laundry Room!!!

Well, the peel-n-stick baseboard molding wasn't working, so I went and bought some real molding, cut it, nailed it into place, and caulked part of it.
















...then I re-installed the sink base cabinet, and cut the appropriate-sized hole in the counter to (after measuring it at least 5 times just to be sure I had done it right)...
















...then today I got some extensions for the new PVC plumbing (which may actually fit), and started laying out the backsplash.
















Note: We also found time to put re-build the fence for the backyard, so that the dogs can have full run of the yard, since they are becoming outside dogs for a little while) I did get their dog kennel cleaned out last weekend:
















See their new (slightly used) wooden doghouse (we have actually caught them both sleeping in there together - you might actually think they liked each other now):
















Note the somewhat puzzled look on Dot's face. I don't think she has ever seen the kennel this clean!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Gronk said...

Of course, no one sees the the cost in human lives all this entails..

OH THE HUMANITY!

John
-The Melodramatic Husband

1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home