Ramblings of a Cluttered Mind...

Cluttered mind... Cluttered house... but maybe there is hope, if I can just dump my thoughts here...

Sunday, October 29

Halloween Party!!!

Well the Halloween Party was a SUCCESS!!! (and I managed to survive it... although I am really sore today)... Here are the pictures of the cakes we did (all in one day):

Brains (because you can never have enough brains):

Eyeballs (the final ones had a rope of fondant, with candy corn around them):

Haunted Castle:


Mega-sized Candy Corn (Uses Checkerboard pan so the color goes all the way through the cake):
Haunted Rice Crispie Treats (Note: All you have to do is put candy melts in bottom of molds, then add the Rice Krispie Treats):

Fondant Jack-o-Lanterns (the color got a little washed out on the final picture, they were light orange with white "peep" ghosts):

3 Comments:

Blogger Gronk said...

Oh yeah.. You surived.. No mention of how many slave laborers died in the process though... ;)

1:32 PM  
Blogger Clutter Fairy said...

Yeah, well, there are always casualties!!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Gronk said...

Republicans, always letting others die for their causes..

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home